SVCP, Bhopal came into existence as pioneer institute in pharmacy in the year 2003. SVCP is a self financing college of pharmacy run by “Shri Narayan Shiksha Avam Samaj Kalyan Samiti” Bhopal. The college is approved by Pharmacy Council of India, All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, & Govt. of MP, Affiliated to RGPV. SVCP aims to train pharmacy professional for upgrading human life through specialized training.
As a rapidly growing educational institution in the state of MP, SVCP society is engaged in the task of creating a new class of its own pharmacist where pharmacy aspirants are moulded to meet the requirement of recent health challenges.
ABOUT VIVEKANAND COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: Barkheri Kala, Neelbad Road, P.O.- Suraj Nagar, Bhopal-462044
- Mobile: 0755-2696667, 9755487660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: d. pharma, b. pharma
- Sanctioned intake of students– d. pharma, b. pharma-60
- Name of the Chairman:
- Name of the Principal:
- Course Fees: 75k
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select VIVEKANAND COLLEGE OF PHARMACY ?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members. Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
VIVEKANAND COLLEGE OF PHARMACY offers: