OXFORD INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE–
Indore Mahavidyalaya was established in the year 1996. It was established by Late Motilal Nagar Smruti Shikshan Samiti. It is a registered body under society registration act. The registration No. is IND/2166/95.
The Institute aims to be a premier institute in the field of Education, for the benefit of students. To prepare dedicated and senior teachers for elementary and secondary Higher Secondary & Lecturer education.
Excellence in all areas of performance of everyone associated with the institute and to bring quality education within the reach of a wider sector of the community is the only mission of the institute.
- Address of the college: Indore Mahavidyalaya, Village Jambudi Hapsi, Indore
- Website- OXFORD INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
- Mobile – 9826233100, 9425954555
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 100, D. Pharm- 60
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Technology Lab, Psychology lab, Science Lab, Computer lab, Library, Play ground & Wi-Fi facilities.