PharmaCampus Mobile APP
Learn Aytime, Anywhere.
Download PharmaCampus Android App- India’s first e-Learning platform for pharmacy students and professionals.
Android App Downloads
for online activities
140+ Playstore Reviews
Explore Pharma e-learning resources
- Proton Pump Inhibitors: Pharmacokinetic Properties
- Pharmacology Notes
- Vaccines: Definition, Action, and Development
- COVID Vaccination Program in India
- Constipation: how to treat constipation and Laxatives
- Diarrhea: how to treat diarrhea and antidiarrheals
- Gastroenterology: Which are the popular Brands?
- Central Nervous System and types of antiemetics
- Which are the popular Medicines prescribed for Heart Disorders?
- Lupin Limited: Top Brands, Composition And Pack Details
- Important Terms used in Pharmacology
- Autacoids- Histamine, Serotonin and Prostaglandins
- Metabolic pathways in plants and their determination
- Brief introduction to Biotechnology with reference to Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Enzyme Biotechnology- Methods and applications
- Medical Biotechnology Applications in Pharma and Healthcare
- General introduction of Antitumour-Vinca
- Chaulmoogra oil: Antileprotics Drug
- Pharmacology of drugs: Nasal Decongestants
- Pharmacology of drugs: Respiratory Stimulants