The NGI College of Pharmacy was established at Meerut, Uttar Pradesh in the year 2017 with the two-year Diploma programme in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) affiliated by the Board of Technical Education and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi.
It is located on National Highway-58, barely 50 Km from New Delhi. NGI College of Pharmacy stands committed to the ideals of Right Philosophy, Right Knowledge, and Right Conduct – in all spheres of activity and aspires to be recognized as the only destination to meet rising aspirations of the youth for world-class education.
ABOUT NGI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: NH-58, Near SVBP Agriculture University, Modipuram, Meerut, UP PIN-250110
- Mobile: 8650000381,8650002233, 0121-2575185
- Email: email@example.com
- Courses provided: Diploma in Pharmacy, Bachelor’s of Pharmacy
- Sanctioned intake of students- Diploma in Pharmacy-60, Bachelor’s of Pharmacy-60
- Name of the Chairman: Brijvir Singh
- Name of the Principal: Dr. Ratendra Kumar
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
Why should a prospective student select NGI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
NGI PHARMACY COLLEGE offers:
- Computer Lab
- Cafeteria Facilities