The Institute was established in the year 2007 within the campus of Sagar Group of Institutions for conducting 04 years degree program “B.Pharm” of Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (Formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University) and 02 years Diploma program “D.Pharm” of “Board of Technical Education, Lucknow”. It has Core Group of faculty members entrusted with imparting quality education. The institute is headed by Dr. Vivek Kumar Gupta, M.Pharm and Ph.D. from Vinayaka Mission University having 17 years academic, experience.
For practical training of students, the institute is maintaining 16 laboratories for different subjects (Pharmaceutics-4, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-4, Pharmaceutical Analysis-1, Pharmacology-2, Human Anatomy and Physiology-1 and Pharmacognosy-2) besides Central Instrumentation Laboratory, Computer Laboratory and Machine Room. All the laboratories are well equipped as per norms of Pharmacy Council of India.
ABOUT SAGAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT, DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: Sagar Campus, 6th KM Stone Faizabad Road,Barabanki-225001 (U.P.), India.
- Mobile: 8400502000, 8400503000, 8400504000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B.Pharm, D.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students- B. Pharm- 60, D. Pharm- 60
- Name of the Chairman: Ms. Madhu Agarwal
- Name of the Principal: Dr. Vivek Kumar Gupta
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
Why should a prospective student select SAGAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT, DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
SAGAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT, DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACY offers: