CH. CHARAN SINGH COLLEGE OF PHARMACY- Ch. Charan Singh group of colleges is being run under an Educational Society named Vamika Educational and Social Welfare Society”. The Society was constituted by a group of leading educationalist and Social workers.
Motto of group is to mould a raw student into corporate executive and professional for every field of business. The group is governed under strict control and supervision of the Managing Committee. The mission of the society is to provide qualitative education to the teeming millions, not only in the state of U.P. but throughout the country. The society is constituted by the Board of Directors who manages the affairs of these colleges.
- Address of the college: Jaunchana, Post- Mahmadpur Jadon, Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar, Tehsil- Jewar, Uttar Pradesh 203209
- Website- CH. CHARAN SINGH COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Mobile – 9837002021
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees: B. Pharm- 11,500, D. Pharm- 11,500
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Canteen, Playground, Transport, WiFi, Classrooms, Washrooms