SWAMI VIVEKANAND PHARMACY COLLEGE– Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutions (SVGI) aspires to create a Center of Excellence for continuous learning by providing state-of-the-art Techno-Management Education to the students and learners, through enhancing the capabilities to be the Techno-Management Thought Leaders.
- Address of the college:
Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutions
Vivekanand Knowledge City,
Khandwa Road, Indore
- Website- SWAMI VIVEKANAND PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile – 07324-405000
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 100, D. Pharm- 60
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–