Mahatma Gandhi School Of Pharmacy was established in 2004 and is located in Timba Gamdi Banswara Rajasthan.
- Address of the college: TATIYA CHOURAYA TIMBA GAMDI POST BADLIYA BANSWARA
- Website– MAHATMA GANDHI PHARMACY SCHOOL
- Mobile – 096499 19140
- Email – Mggibsw@gmail.Com
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: –
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select Geeta Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library