Baba Haridass College of Pharmacy & Technology was established in year 1994 by Jan Kalyan Society (Regd) with an aim to bridge the gap between the requirement of Pharmacists in the society and their availability. Gradually in subsequent years the institute added Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology and nursing courses to the existing D. Pharmacy course. Later on a separate Nursing school was established to cater to the needs nursing aspirants.
Baba Haridass College of Pharmacy & Technology is a separate institute conducting D. Pharmacy and DMLT courses. Jan Kalyan Society (Regd) has an aim of providing highly competent professionals with a human heart. Moral and ethical values are inculcated in the students to make them complete human being.
- Address of the college: Baba Haridas Enclave Jharoda Kalan, Najafgarh, Delhi, 110072
- Mobile – 093138 82445
- Email – Bhpc_94@Yahoo.Com, email@example.com
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – Mrs. INDU SINGH- indu_a_singh(at)hotmail.com
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Why should a prospective student select BABA HARIDASS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
CANTEEN & CAFETRIA”