Gulab Devi Memorial Hospital Trust was founded by a great revolutionary Lala Lajpat Rai Ji at Lahore in 1927. He donated Rs.2Lakhs to this Trust at that time. To perpetuate the memory of his mother, the Trust established Gulab Devi Memorial Hospital at Lahore which started functioning from 1934 to alleviate the sufferings of ailing humanity. The Hospital was rehabilitated at Jalandhar in 1951 after the partition of the Country. To start with, it was a T.B Hospital, now it has grown into a general Hospital with following specialties.
ABOUT LALA LAJPAT RAI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: Gulab Devi Hospital Road, Jalandhar City Pin Code 144001
- Mobile: 91 181 2254157 ,+91 181-2254158 ,+91 9814064704
- Email: email@example.com
- Courses provided: Diploma
- Sanctioned intake of students– Diploma-60
- Name of the Principal: Sh. Ashwani Kumar Sehgal.
- Course Fees: 30k/annum
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India(PCI), AICTE,
- Sh. S.P.S . Khurana- Principal- M-Pharm- Spskhurana1@rediffmail.com
- Sh. Nitish Kumar Raghav- Lecturer- M-Pharm- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Inderpreet Kaur- Lecturer- M-Pharm- Kaur.email@example.com
- Sh. Mohit Chadda- Lecturer- M-Pharm
Why should a prospective student select LALA LAJPATRAI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
LALA LAJPATRAI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY offers:
- Practical Labs,
- Book Shop,
- Sports Complex,