Pharmacy is the science and art of medicine and healthcare. Pharmacists are experts on drug therapies, who optimize medication to provide patients with positive health outcomes. The vastly growing Indian pharmaceutical industry is looking for huge influx of pharmacy professionals to join them in areas of Research & Development, Manufacturing, Marketing, Quality Assurance, Clinical Research, Intellectual Property Rights, Drug Regulatory Affairs, etc.
In Swami Vivekanand Institute Of Medical Sciences students are groomed for their overall development including subject knowledge, practical skill, personality development and ethical values.
- Address of the college: Swami Vivekanand Institute of Medical Sciences, Village-Rithiya, Post-Maharipur, Distt.-Basti, Pin-272302, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Mobile – 094150 37796
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Library Cafeteria Cafeteria Auditorium Auditorium IT Infrastructure IT Infrastructure Laboratories Laboratories