SUFIYA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY offers the two year d.Pharmacy course with an intake of 60 seats. It is affiliated to RAJASTHAN University of Health Sciences, approved by Under All India Council for Technical Education, and recognized by the Pharmacy council of India, New Delhi. The college aspires to stimulate a lasting attitude of inquiry, openness and social responsibility; it is committed to creating an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, academic freedom, diversity and personal empowerment. The time of the students in our Pharmacy College is rich, and varied experience will indeed provide them with the skills and confidence they need for a successful career.
- Address of the college: : OLD INDUSTRIAL AREA NEAR BASNI CHORAHA NAGAUR 341001
- Website– SUFIYA PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile –9928701536/9887187518/9783878686
- Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – Mahendra Singh Bhati
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Mahendra Singh Bhati Principal
Bharat Jain Asso. Prof
Sandeep Kumar Asso. Prof
Bhawani Singh Lecturer
Mohammed Danish Lecturer
Vijay Chaudhary Lecturer
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Games & Sports