Pacific College of Pharmacy has been established keeping in mind the vibrant Pharma Sector in our country and its continuous need for bright, talented and qualified pharmacists. The college provides a motivational environment for learning and research, and offers correct career direction to the upcoming Pharmacy professionals who are groomed here. Our students are taught how to cope with several challenges that an evolving and fast-growing profession offers. The college’s research environment gives a practical edge to their professional knowledge, making each one of them a valuable asset to whichever organization they choose to work with.
- Address of the college: PACIFIC HILL’S, PRATAP NAGAR EXT., AIR PORT ROAD, DEBARI
- Website– PACIFIC PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile –
|91-294-3065000||91 96729 70940, 91 7665017757, 91 9672927863|
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D.Pharm B.pharm M.pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Chairman– B. R. Agarwal
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. A. Bhagavandas Rai
- Course Fees: – D.Pharm- 85,000 B.pharm- 70,000
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library