SRI AUROBINDO PHARMACY INSTITUTE– Having set highest standard for quality medical education, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences ventures into the field of technical education with Sri Aurobindo Institute of Pharmacy (SAIP) in 2009 with Bachelor of Pharmacy Course and Master of Pharmacy Courses in different specialization have been started in the year 2012. Sri Aurobindo Institute of Pharmacy is a Institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in all areas of Pharmacy.
- Address of the college: SAIMS Campus, Indore-Ujjain Highway, Near MR-10 crossing,Indore, MP 453111
- Mobile – 9926465824, 91 731 4231622 , +91 731 4231621
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 100, D. Pharm- 60
- Chairman- Prof. S. C. Chaturvedi(Director)
- Name of the Principal- Dr.SudhaVengurlekar
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
LIBRARY, HOSTEL, TRANSPORT, Canteen, Post Office