SHRI RAWATPURA SARKAR INSTITUTE- Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Institute of Pharmacy proposed at Shrangarvan, Satna Road Chitrakoot Distt-Satna M.P. It is offering D.Pharmacy courses to encourage research and development activities in the Field of Pharmacy. Due to the tremendous growth of Pharma industry in India, there is a need for more Pharmacists, particularly in formulation and development and research and development Pharmacist are experts in drugs and medicines and are integral part of the health care provision providing advice on health and illness. The Pharmacy Degree & Diploma course aims to provide the required scientific knowledge ensuring that same will be apply by students in real life situation.
- Address of the college: Shrigharvan , Chitrakoot, Distt-Satna M.P. 485334
- Website– SHRI RAWATPURA SARKAR INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 07670-265550, 7869801880
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Chairman- Anantshri Shri Ravi Shankar Maharajshri
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
CLASS ROOMS, LAB, Machine Room, Central Instrument Room, Library, Computer Lab