Bharat Pharmaceutical Technology is a Private Un-Aided institute situated in West Tripura district of Tripura. It was established in year 2019
- Address of the college: AMTALI, AGARTALA, BISHALGARH ROAD.
- Website– BHARAT PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY
- Mobile – 9073640017
- Email –
- Courses provided: D.Pharm, B.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 Both
- Chairman- Dr. Kuntal Manna
- Name of the Principal: –
- Course Fees: B. Pharm- 4,71,000 and D. Pharm- 2,50,000 Total
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Dr. Tarun Kanti Ghosh- 7085589952,
Dr. Tejendra Bhakta, Dr. Biplab De, Dr. Sabita Pal (Dutta), Dr. Rishi Raj Chhetree, Mr. Koushik Choudhury, Dr. Nilimanka Das, Mr. Arindam Das, Mr. Bijan Das, Mr. Rupak Majumder, Mr. Pran Krishan Roy, Mr. Partha Datta
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Playground, Canteen, Transport, Computer Lab