DEVI AHILYA VISHWAVIDYALAYA– School of Pharmacy of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore is one of the best institutes in the country and was established on Oct. 15, 2001.The Institute has dedicated young and qualified faculty and is supported by distinguished visiting and guest faculty from industry and professions.It has developed strong linkage with industry which has continuously provided it unstinted support and co-operation. It has a peaceful and congenial environment in a campus, impressive infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories and adequate library facilities.
- Address of the college: Nalanda Campus, R. N. T., Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Chhoti Gwaltoli, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
- Website- DEVI AHILYA VISHWAVIDYALAYA
- Mobile – 07312527532, 07312524863
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Library & Resource Center
Auditoriums and Seminar Hall