Maa Saraswati College of Pharmacy is situated in Abohar, Punjab. It works with an aim of conducting higher quality of education in the field of pharmacy. The pharmacy college is affiliated to Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh. Maa Saraswati College of Pharmacy is approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Government of India, New Delhi. The college imparts undergraduate level pharmacy programme, that is, Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma), a two-year full time programme. Maa Saraswati College of Pharmacy offers modern facilities in its campus.
ABOUT COLLEGE –
- Address of the college: VPO Kala Tibba, P.O. Ramsara Sitto road, Abohar- 152116
- Mobile: 99882-00083,93562-34560,93572-34573
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Courses provided: B.PHARMACY, D.PHARMACY
- Sanctioned intake of students- B.PHARMACY-60, D.PHARMACY-60
- Name of the Chairman: Dr. Manoj Kaushal
- Name of the Principal: Dr. (Prof) Amit Chawla
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by AICTE & Pharmacy Council of India
- The qualified teaching staff of Maa Saraswati College of Pharmacycarved a niche for themselves by their excellent teaching, punctuality, dedication and motivation. This has been achieved by stringent selection procedure, faculty development programs, and continuous monitoring and evaluation.
Why should a prospective student select this College?
This College is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members. Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–:
- Practical Labs,
- Book Shop,
- Sports Complex,