The Regional Pharmacy Institute (RPI) was established at Agartala during 1979 with the financial assistance of NEC (North Eastern Council) to cater Diploma course in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) throughout the North Eastern States with an intake of 60 (Sixty) capacity. Subsequently the Institute had upgraded into Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) course in addition to D.Pharm course with the renaming of RPI as Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology (RIPSAT) during November, 1997 with an intake capacity of 30 (Thirty) capacity. The participating states are Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. Recently The Pharmacy Council of India has approved the intake capacity of B.Pharm Course from 30 to 60 seats. B.Pharm (Practice) course is also introduced recently to upgrade the knowledge of working Pharmacist in different health sectors of Tripura. The Government of Tripura has Introduced 20 seats from academic session 2020-21 in B.Pharm course under endowment quota in which candidates of any state with eligibility conditions as per Pharmacy Council of India can apply for admission.
- Address of the college: P/O ABHOYNAGAR, AGARTALA, WEST TRIPURA, PIN 799005
- Website– REGIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE
- Mobile –0381-2354366
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D.Pharm, B.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 Both
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. Suvakanta Dash- 9957184005
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Dr. Tarun Kanti Ghosh- 7085589952,
Dr. Tejendra Bhakta, Dr. Biplab De, Dr. Sabita Pal (Dutta), Dr. Rishi Raj Chhetree, Mr. Koushik Choudhury, Dr. Nilimanka Das, Mr. Arindam Das, Mr. Bijan Das, Mr. Rupak Majumder, Mr. Pran Krishan Roy, Mr. Partha Datta
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Playground, Canteen, Transport, Computer Lab