INDIRA GANDHI PHARMACY COLLEGE- Indira Gandhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is trained in giving shape to the career of students who do come into the phase for studies. It is regarded as one of the leading institute in terms of pharma science in East India. The courses offered at the institute are- M. Pharma Programme, B.Pharma Programme and D.Pharma programme. The various branches attached on the programmes are Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacology. The other departments involved in the institute are always prone to get the students placed in the best industry section.
- Address of the college: Dumari, Maryadpur, Uttar Pradesh 221602
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Chairman- Gandharb Chandra Nayak
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Canteen, Playground, Transport, WiFi, Classrooms, Washrooms