MUZAFFARPUR TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE- After the slavery of nearly two centuries when our country got independence, our economy was in wretched position. The builders of the nation realized the necessity of rapid industrialization of the country. For boosting it, facilities for technical education was essential and hence engineering institutions started coming up throughout the country in fifties.
M.I.T. came into existence on 25th September 1954, just seven years after independence of India. It was inaugurated by Sri C.P.N. Sinha, then governor of East Punjab. Initially it was started with Civil Engineering descipline with a batch of 45 students as 1954-55 batch with the name ‘College of Civil Engineering, Muzaffarpur’.
On 21st April 1956 the first prime minister of India Pd. Jawaharlal Nehru laid down the foundation stone of main building. Electrical & Mechanical Engineering branches were added from session 1960-61 and the institute was renamed as Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology. Pharmacy and Leather Technology were added in 1978 and 1986 respectively. Information Technology and Electronics and Communication Engineering disciplines were introduced in 2001.
- Address of the college: PAT LAKSHMI CHOWCK PO MIT MUZAFFARPUR BIHAR MUZAFFARPUR-842003
- Website– MUZAFFARPUR TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE
- Mobile –0621-2262442
- Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B.pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: –
Dr. JAGADA NAND JHA
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Dr. JAGADA NAND JHA
Why should a prospective student select MUZAFFARPUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–