Kota College of Pharmacy (KCP), emphasizes the all round development of its students. It aims at not only producing good Pharmacists, but also good and worthy citizens of a great country aiding in its over all progress and development.
- Address of the college: SP-1, RIICO INDUSTRIAL AREA, JHALAWAR ROAD, RANPUR KOTA -325003 (RAJASTHAN)
- Website– KOTA PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile –
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D.Pharm B.pharm M.pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – Siddharth Gupta
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
At KCP in spite of all the advanced equipments, apparatuses, machines, teaching tools and other infrastructures the teacher (faculty) remain the guiding force.
KCP has selected team of highly qualified, experienced and motivated faculty with an excellent track record of meritorious accomplishments. The institute provide most effective teaching learning environment using latest teaching aids and equipments.
Besides regular lectures and laboratory classes by the college faculty, experts from industries, eminent professionals, reaches and training consultants also frequently delivers the informative and demonstrative lectures and seminar or specified topics.
The teachers at KCP are not just academically qualified to teach but they also have a sensitivity and empathy towards the student, which is again the part and parcel of the whole process of learning.
The Foundation of the teacher – student relationship bond comprises of mutual respect, understanding, love and care. Regular programmes are conducted for the faculty to upgrade and update their skill sets. Parent- faculty interaction is encouraged to allow for monitoring and checking of the student’s progress in the college or to discuss any relevant matter.
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library