Welcome to the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur. The Department was established in 1994 with a mission to satisfy the quest of budding Pharmacists and inculcate the moral values along with competence in the students of Pharmacy, as well as to spread awareness regarding safe use of medicines thereby promoting health in the society. Initially, it was started with a Diploma course in Pharmacy which was then upgraded to degree course in 1998.
- Address of the college: NEW CAMPUS, M.L. SUKHADIA UNIVERSITY UDAIPUR
- Website– PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENT
- Mobile – 0294-2471505
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: M. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal: – Prof. P.K. Choudhary
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Prof. P.K. Choudhury- HOD,
Dr. Lalit Singh Chouhan,
Dr. C. P. Jain,- email@example.com,
Dr. Joohee Pradhan- firstname.lastname@example.org,
Dr. mangilal Chouhan
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library