GD MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, is another mile stone set by LUCKY SHIKSHAN SANSTHAN, JODHPUR, the trusted name in SUNCITY Jodhpur for more than 43 yrs. Lucky Shikshan Sansthan was established in the year 1978. The founder Director of Sansthan Sh. B.L. Kachhwaha laid the foundation stone of Sansthan with his auspicious hands & a few years later yoked the responsibilities on the shoulder of his younger brother Sh. S.N. Kachhwaha, who is presently the chairman of Lucky Shikshan Sansthan.
- Address of the college: SECTOR-4, KURI BHAGTASANI HOUSING BOARD
- Website– GD MEMORIAL PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile – 91-291-2731555
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D.Pharm B.pharm M.pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. Umesh Kumar Gilhotra
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Mr. Prashant Mutha,
Mr. Rajkumar Mathur,
Mr. Surendra Kumar,
Mr. Mahesh Singh Rajpurohit,
Mr. Sanket Kumar,
Mr. Himanshu Rajpurohit,
Mr. Ajay Garg,
Mr. Babulal Patel,
Mr. Ranjan Singh,
Ms. Rajshree Dahiya
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library