The Rewa Polytechnic Pharmacy was established in the year 2004. It is recognized from both governing bodies All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharma Council of India (PCI) institute and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudhyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. Located in Rewa, the college works under a private management. The students of this Rewa Polytechnic Pharmacy ( ar being imparted a four-year comprehensive course in Diploma Pharmacy in a very cohesive, disciplined and professional environment. The Institute leaves no stone unturned to prepare its students as perfect decision-makers and pathfinder managers. The institute does this with the help of its dedicated team of faculty who tries its best to generate best out of the students. Students have graduated as pharmacists from the Rewa Polytechnic Pharmacy, equipped with the knowledge of how the body works, the cause and effects of disease, how drugs are made, delivered to and affect the body.
- Address of the college: NH-7 ALLAHABAD ROAD, Rathara Rewa(M.P.),Pin-486003
- Website- REWA POLYTECHNIC
- Mobile – 9630316157, 7909544019, 9630316157
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–