FUTURE PHARMACY INSTITUTE- As the Indian economy is surging ahead, demand for technocrats is rising exponentially. But, the biggest problem is non availability of quality education, which leaves most of the tech graduates jobless even after having the degree.
At FIP, we make extensive efforts to equip the students with key skills, which are critical for success at the corporate world. We have well qualified, experienced faculty to take care of education. The world class infrastructure at the campus ensures that the students do not miss a single learning opportunity.
Moreover, the industry interaction and exposure further fuels the learning. For technocrats the skills such as technical problem solving, innovative thinking & frugal engineering are critical to succeed at the highest level. Indians are making a name in frugal engineering and innovative engineering practices, but to carry the flag forward we need lot more dynamic brains.
- Address of the college: Bareilly Lucknow Road, Near Faridpur, Bareilly.
- Website- FUTURE PHARMACY INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 9012313333, 9917480040, 8475010040
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Chairman- Mr. Mukesh Gupta
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Canteen, Playground, Transport, WiFi, Classrooms, Washrooms