Aryabhatta college of pharmacy with the core philosophy being love; friendship and societal literacy, conceived that dedicated and honest efforts should be made to fulfill and nourish the basic educational need of under privileged youth of this educationally backward area of Punjab and established a D.Pharm course.Here at Aryabhatta College of Pharmacy,we are morally bound to equip the students with appropriate skills by rendering knowledge spontaneous, interesting and fun-filled.
ABOUT ARYABHATTA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: KHOKAR, SUNAM ROAD,LEHRAGAGA DISTT.SANGRUR-148030
- Aryabhatta college of pharmacy Website
- Mobile: 9915708808, 9872600000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D.PHARMACY
- Sanctioned intake of students- D.PHARMACY-60
- Name of the Principal:
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by AICTE & Pharmacy Council of India
- The qualified teaching staff of Royal College of Pharmacy carved a niche for themselves by their excellent teaching, punctuality, dedication and motivation. This has been achieved by stringent selection procedure, faculty development programs, and continuous monitoring and evaluation.
Why should a prospective student select ARYABHATTA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Aryabhatta institute recognises the importance of providing world-class facilities in various areas of professional education. The Institute of Pharmaceutical Research stands tall with strong Ideologies and philosophies that are deeply carved out and put into use, keeping in mind the needs of the professional world.A perfectly conducive learning atmosphere is maintained on the campus, suiting the requirements of contemporary professional surroundings. The faculty members at the institute are a perfect blend of wisdom, experience and expertise and have demonstrated their capabilities in their academic endeavors. Our integrated system of learning balances the traditional and conventional methods of teaching by combining formal lectures.