The United Group, founded by late Shri Shiv Ram Das Gulati in 1951 entered into the education arena in the mid 80s by being the pioneers in computer education. Now, with 9 well established institutes in Allahabad and Greater Noida, more than 10000 students and 850 plus highly qualified and dedicated faculty members, the United Group of Institutions.
Broad foundation with 9 CAMPUSES in northern India.The grounds traverse more than 200 ACRES of land containing rich green lawns specked with howdy tech research centers and laboratories. Cutting edge labs and workshops for the students for hands on practical training.United Group boasts of its strong infrastructure which is developed and upgraded from time to time for meeting global standards.
Strong interpersonal communication between the students and the teachers so that teachers know the students personally.
ABOUT UNITED INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: 50, Knowledge Park III,Delhi-NCR Greater Noida 201310.
- Mobile: 1800 3131 808
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B.PHARM, D.PHARM, M.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 60, D. Pharm- 60
- Name of the Principal: PROF. ALOK MUKERJEE
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
- BHUPESH KUMAR VERMA,
- ANIL KUMAR SINGH,
- SUNIL KUMAR SINGH,
- AMIT KUMAR SINGH,
- DR. SHANTI BHUSHAN MISHRA,
- ARVIND KUMAR SRIVASTAVA,
- SHRADHANJALI SINGH,
- PARAS GUPTA,
- ABHISHEK KUMAR TRIPATHI,
- MR. PRATEEK PANDEY,
- MRS. SHANU SINGH,
- NISHI GUPTA
Why should a prospective student select UNITED INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
UNITED INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY offers: