The Govt. Pharmacy Institute Patna was established In the year 1958 by the Health Department, Government of Bihar. It is the premier pharmacy institution with D.Pharm and B.Pharm courses to generate a technical workforce in the field of Pharmacy to handle the professional activities of dispensing of drugs by registered persons to meet the statutory requirements of section 42 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, in this state in particular and the country in general besides aiming to cater the growing needs of health services, to serve the pharmaceutical industry competently, Drug Control Administration, and to update the Pharmacy profession in Education and Research and other allied areas to meet the clarion call of health for all.
- Address of the college: Agamkuan, Gulzarbagh, Patna-7
- Mobile –9162832566
- Email –firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Courses provided: B.pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 both
- Name of the Principal: – Prof (Dr.) Shailendra Kumar
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The college’s vision is to produce competent pharmacists meeting the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college has a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college has UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Why should a prospective student select The Govt. Pharmacy Institute Patna?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
- Excellent Lab Facilities
- Safe and Secure Building with All facilities
- Lecture halls
- Seminar Halls,
- Library with around 1800 books and Journals
- Academic merit awards
- A permanent hostel building is available behind the college building.
- An excellent Herbal Garden with various medicinal plants