SWAMI KESHVANAND PHARMACY INSTITUTE- Swami Keshvanand Institute of Pharmacy (SKIP) was established in the year 2005 under the auspices of Marudhar Education Society as a first self financed technical institute in Bikaner region. The College provides students a platform to transform knowledge to practice and also develop their technical and communication skills along with leadership qualities. In addition to technical skills the college inculcates social responsibility in the students.
ormation technology is used in contributing to the development of well trained graduates to meet the professional requirements. Education at SKIP is a holistic one which is aimed at developing the intellectual and personal strengths of our students.
- Address of the college: :NH-11, RAISAR, JAIPUR ROAD, BIKANER.
- Website – SWAMI KESHVANAND PHARMACY INSTITUTE
- Mobile –0151-2101209
- Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B.pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. Renu Sawal
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
1. Dr. Renu Sawal Principal M.Pharm, Ph.D Pharm Chemistry
2. Dr. Amit Kumar Professor M.Pharm, Ph.D Pharmacognosy
3. Mr. Arjun Ram Kashnia Assoc. Prof. M.Pharm Pharmacognosy
4. Mr. Praveen Kumar Assoc. Prof. M.Pharm, Ph.D* Pharmacology
5. Mr. Rajiv Kumar Chomwal Assoc. Prof. M.Pharm, Ph.D* Pharm Chemistry
6. Mrs. Shruti Bika Lecturer M.Pharm Quality Assurance
7. Mrs. Kruti Bohra Assoc. Prof. M.Pharm Pharmaceutics
8. Mr. Prashant Purohit Asst. Prof. M.Pharm, Ph.D* Quality Assurance
9. Mr. Sikander Ali Lecturer M.Pharm Pharmacology
10. Mr. Bansi Lal Lecturer M.Pharm Pharmacology
11. Ms. Neetu Kachhawa Lecturer M.Pharm Pharmacology
12. Mr. Dev Kishan Dhundwal Lecturer M.Pharm Pharmacognosy
13. Mr. Manish Chugh Asst. Prof. M.Pharm Pharmaceutics
14. Ms. Pratibha Kalani Lecturer M.Pharm Pharmacology
15. Ms. Kanchan Bhati Lecturer M.Pharm Pharma Chemistry
16. Mrs. Priyanka Mishra Lecturer M.Pharm Pharma Chemistry
Why should a prospective student select Geeta Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Games & Sports