Sinhgad Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lonavala won an international competition, Grand Challenges Canada Funded by Canadian Government and have been awarded Rs.54 Lakh optimization and validation of TB test in India.
Sinhgad Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lonavala has been awarded as Most Clean Campus in Western region by AICTE on 2nd Oct.2017 at Pune.
Prof.N.N.Sanghai Bagged prize for state level aviskhar research competition in 2012-2013.
Mr.Jitesh Sarde Final Year B.Pharm student received award in Chatra Sansad in the year.
Under the guidance of Dr. S. R. Naik, Ms. Megha Saraswat, Hitesh Chaudhari & Taral Lunawat won 1st prize at state level for “Avishkar 2008” and selected for national level research competition “Anveshan 2008”.
ABOUT SINHGAD INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- Address of the college: 309/310 Kusgaon (BK), Off. Mumbai-Pune Expressway Lonavala, Tal. Maval Dist -Pune.Pin 410401
- Mobile: 8411970131/02114-673324/322/330
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm., M. Pharm.
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm., M. Pharm.-60
- Name of the Chairman:
- Name of the Principal: Dr.Moreshwar P. Mahajan
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by A.I.C.T.E and P.C.I. Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi
Why should a prospective student select SINHGAD INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members. Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
SINHGAD INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICALSCIENCES offers: