SHRI G.S. INSTITUTE– Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, Indore was established in 1952. SGSITS is recognized as a leading institute in the state of Madhya Pradesh and the western region consistently during its glorious journey of sixty years. It has been ranked among top 30-40 institutes on national level (including IITs and NITs) by independent bodies. Further looking to its credentials, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grant Commission (UGC), New Delhi, has declared the institute as autonomous in 1989. Under the autonomous state, the institute is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidhyalaya (university of technology of M.P.) Bhopal.
- Address of the college: 23 Sir M. Visvesvaraya Marg, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003
- Website- SHRI G.S. INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 731 – 2582100
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Chairman- Prof. Rakesh Saxena
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees: 283000
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Games and Sports