BIHANI S. D. COLLEGE- Seth G. L. Bihani S. D. College of Technical Education (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Drug Research) was established in the session 2000-2001 under the patronage of its parent body Seth G.L. Bihani, S.D. Shiksha Trust. The Institute is located in the city in a sprawling campus spread over in fifty bighas of land. The institute is recognized by PCI, AICTE and affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS), Jaipur and is imparting both B.Pharm. and M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology) courses.
- Address of the college: : GAGAN PATH
- Website– BIHANI S. D. COLLEGE
- Mobile –0154-246 6777
- Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D.Pharm B.pharm M.pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. Rajbir Singh
- Course Fees: – D.Pharm- 57000 B.pharm- 88500
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Why should a prospective student select Geeta Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Games & Sports