Apeejay Stya University (ASU) is a seat of global learning that offers rich opportunities for innovative teaching-learning, creativity and research across disciplines. It aims to bring about transformation of society through valuebased education, man-making and nation-building by blending the dual identities of a technology and research-based university with a Liberal Arts institution. ASU is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Established by the Apeejay Stya Education Foundation in the state of Haryana [under Act No. 10 of the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act 2010], ASU provides students not only ‘education for living and livelihood’ but also ‘education for life’ and empowers learners with a fundamental foundation in leadership and professional skills to face the challenges of the new liberalised global economy.
Situated amidst a sprawling, picturesque campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure on the Sohna-Palwal Road in the Gurugram district of Haryana, ASU offers a wide range of innovative graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes across a plethora of disciplines that are based on the best education practices of some of the leading universities of the world. These are greatly facilitated by the strong industry-academia linkages, already established by the existing Apeejay Stya institutions of higher learning in all disciplines being offered by the University.
- Address of the college: Office 1, First Floor Apeejay Stya University, Palwal – Sohna Rd, Haryana 122103
- Mobile – 8295908809
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – . Prof. (Dr.) D.P. Pathak
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Dr. Anupama Diwan
Dr. Dipak Kanti Majumdar
Dr. Mohini Kalra
Dr. Rani Mansuri
Mr. Manoj Kumar Sharma
Dr Narendra Yadav
Mrs Shabnam Thakur
Ms Lopamudra Roy
Why should a prospective student select Geeta Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library