AMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY- The history of Jamia Hamdard begins with the establishment of a small Unani clinic in the year 1906 by Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed, one of the well-known practitioners of Unani System of Medicine of his time. Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed had a vision of making the practice of Unani Medicine into a scientific discipline so that Unani medicines could be dispensed in a more efficacious manner to patients. He gave the name “Hamdard” to his venture which means “sympathy for all and sharing of pain”. His illustrious son, Hakeem Abdul Hameed, carried forward the philosophy and objectives of Hamdard in independent India. Even at the time of partition of India in 1947, Hakeem Abdul Hameed was dreaming of setting up a complex of educational institutions which would concentrate on highlighting the contribution of Islam and Islamic culture to Indian civilization and development of Unani medicines for curing diseases.
- Address of the college: Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University), Dr Ambedkar Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
- Website– AMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY
- Mobile – 11 29553771, 29553594 / 3591
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal: –
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Dr. Abul Kalam Najmi- firstname.lastname@example.org- 9711231793
Dr. Mohd. Akhtar- email@example.com- 8376865169
Why should a prospective student select SCHOOL OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library