SAM PHARMACY COLLEGE–
SAM GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS is a leading group of central India providing world-class infrastructure and excellence in education. Our founder Chairman Late Shri I.S. Saluja deserves the due homage of immortals. He founded the SAM Educational Society over four and a half decades ago with a vision to offer quality based education to students of all backgrounds.
- Address of the college: Village Agariya Chopra, Block-Sanchi, Dist-Raisen, Bhopal (M.P.) 464551
- Website- SAM PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile – 7067-220000
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 BOTH
- Chairman- Dr. Harpreet Singh
- Name of the Principal- Dr. Manish Soni
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
LABORATORIES, CLASS ROOM, AUDITORIUM, CANTEEN, LIBRARY, ANIMAL HOUSE