Roland Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (RIPS), Berhampur was established in the year 1986 by the erstwhile M/s. Roland Pharmaceuticals, a reputed small-scale pharma industry to promote pharmacy education.
- Address of the college: PO: KHODASINGI
- Website– ROLAND PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE
- Mobile –0680 – 2404199
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B.Pharm,D.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 100 D. Pharm- 60
- Chairman- Smt. J. Jayalakshmi
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. B.V.V.Ravikumar
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Library, Labs, Classrooms, Ground, Canteen, Washrooms, Transport