Rajasthan Pharmacy College (RPC), was established under the aegis of Chandrawati Education Society in the year 2006.
RPC is a philanthropic organization committed to the service of humanity through technological advancement.The institute is duly approved by AICTE & PCI and is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur. Rajasthan Pharmacy College has glorious standing since 2006 and has unmatched infrastructure, faculty and placement profile. It is located at Jaipur – Ajmer highway at Bhankrota – Jaipur. It is located at West side of Jaipur City.
- Address of the college: : AJMER ROAD, BHANKROTA, JAIPUR
- Mobile –90010-99901,90012-70111
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D.Pharm, B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Chairman– Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. Naveen Singhal
- Course Fees: – B.pharm- 88,500 D.pharm- 57,000
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: RUHS, AICTE, PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Games & Sports