The College is situated at Barnala Baja-Khana Road VPO Shaina Distt. Barnala and is affiliated to the Punjab Nurses Registration Council and also recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) Delhi. Our Institute Providing better Hospital facilities to the Nursing Students. Punjab Nurses Registration Council (PNRC) vide its letter No. PNRC/2010/7976 dated 23th November 2010.
- Address of the college: Vpo-Sehna,Barnala,Punjab
- PUNJAB MULTIPURPOSE MEDICAL INSTITUTE Website
- Mobile: 099140-95289, 092165-31010, 095920-08999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: Diploma
- Sanctioned intake of students- Diploma-60
- Name of the Principal: Mrs.Kamal Goyal
- Course Fees: 18150/yearly
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by AICTE & Pharmacy Council of India
- The qualified teaching staff of the College of Pharmacy carved a niche for themselves by their excellent teaching, punctuality, dedication and motivation. This has been achieved by stringent selection procedure, faculty development programs, and continuous monitoring and evaluation.
Why should a prospective student select PUNJAB MULTIPURPOSE MEDICAL INSTITUTE?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
PUNJAB MULTIPURPOSE MEDICAL INSTITUTE offers:
- Practical Labs,
- Book Shop,
- Sports Complex,