The college has been approved by The All India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E), and Pharmacy Council of India (P.C.I.), New Delhi and affiliated by the W.B.S.C.T.V.E.S.D., Kolkata.
The college has a good infrastructure in the heart of the town at pandaveswar and well connected by Rail, Road and Air. The college has sufficient class rooms, well equipped laboratories, library with sufficient volumes of books and fully equipped computer lab.
ABOUT PANDAVESWAR SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: Pandaveswar, West Bengal 713381
- Mobile: 7031741440, 8145569481, 7797660846.
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 60, D. Pharm- 60
- Name of the Principal: Dr.S.P Bhattacharyya
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
Why should a prospective student select PANDAVESWAR SCHOOL OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
PANDAVESWAR SCHOOL OF PHARMACY offers: