Panchwati College Of Pharmacy Meerut Has Been Designed To Be The Centre Of Excellence For Pharmaceutical Sciences In India. The Profession Of Pharmacy Has Transformed Into A Hub For The ”Global Healthcare” And Evolved As A Multidisciplinary, Multifaceted Curriculum. Its Involvement Is Deep As It Has An Important Role In All Events: From Discovery Of New Drug Molecule To Its Evaluation, Development, Approval For Human Consumption, Manufacture And Every Other Important Aspect.
To establish the Pharmacy College as a ‘National level center of excellence” and prepare students to compete at global level. To motivate and inculcate moral and ethical values, responsive to social, economical, political and environmental issues with appropriate technical know – how to tackle these issues. To give the students an exposure of emerging world technology and markets in view of globalization.
- Address of the college: NH 58, Ghat Road, Delhi Haridwar By-Pass , MEERUT (UP)-250001
- Mobile – 9012001011, 9012001013, 9012001014, 9837040483, 9690001004, 9690001006
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Canteen, Playground, Transport, WiFi, Classrooms, Washrooms