P. G. Institute of Medical Sciences established in 2017, run & managed by a society namely Gopsai Avinandan Sangha, a registered society under West Bengal Societies Act XVII, 1961. P.G. Institute of Medical Sciences is approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education), and PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), New Delhi and affiliated to MAKAUT, WB(Maulana Abut Kalam Azad University of Technology), West Bengal for B. PHARM. Course and affiliated to WBSCT & VE & SD (West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education & Skill Development) for D. PHARM. Course.
ABOUT P.G. INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Address of the college: Dhurabila, Dhamkuria, Chandrakona Town Paschim Medinipur, 721201, West Bengal, INDIA
- Mobile: 9083265521
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 100, D. Pharm- 60
- Name of the Chairman: Mr. Pravas Ghosh
- Name of the Principal: Dr Sibaram Paria
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
Why should a prospective student select P.G. INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
P.G.INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES offers: