Progressive Education Society’s Modern College of Pharmacy was established in 1998 at Nigdi, Pune. The college is located in close proximity of the Industrial belt of Pimpri-Chinchwad. The name of society and that of our college, typifies the Society’s mission to be “Progressive” in education and “Modern” in technical knowledge.
The college is approved by Government of Maharashtra, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and permanently affiliated to University of Pune. Under the leadership of Principal Dr. P. D. Chaudhari, the institute is running basic undergraduate course in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) and four post graduate courses in Pharmacy i.e. M. Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and Quality Assurance Techniques (QAT).
Recently the college was approved under section 2 (f) & 12 (B) of University Grant Commission (UGC) act, 1956. Every year the college organizes various guest lectures, seminars and workshops sponsored by AICTE, ICMR and Pune University, The resource persons are invited from reputed pharmaceutical industries like Piramal Life Sciences, Wokhardt, Lupin, Cognizant, Novartis and Bilcare etc.
ABOUT P. E. SOCIETY’S MODERN COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: S.NO. 82/2, PUNE-MUMBAI BYPASS HIGHWAY, TATHAWADE, PUNE-33
- Mobile: (020) 27661315 / 14
- Email: email@example.com
- Courses provided:
- B. Pharm (4 years)
- Pharm. D. (6 years)
- M. Pharm (2 years) in Pharmaceutics, Pharma Chemistry, Pharmacology & Quality Assurance Technique)
- Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics, Pharma Chemistry and Pharmacology)
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- B. Pharm. 100 Seats
- Pharm D.: 30 Seats
- M. Pharm: Pharmaceutics: 15 seats
- Pharma Chemistry: 06 seats
- Pharmacology: 06 seats
- Quality Assurance Technique: 15 seats
- Name of the Chairman: Dr. G. R. Ekbote
- Name of the Principal: Dr. Praveen D. Chaudhari
- Course Fees:
- B.PHARM. (UG) 90988 12012 103000
- M.PHARM (PG) 141341 18659 160000
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by A.I.C.T.E and P.C.I. Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi
Why should a prospective student select P. E. SOCIETY’S MODERN COLLEGE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members. Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
P. E.SOCIETY’S MODERNPHARMACY COLLEGE offers: