The Oxford College of Pharmacy, one of the flagships of Oxford Group of Institutions, managed by Children’s Education Society (Regd.) was started in the year 1992.
Dedicated staff, excellent facilities and a committed management have effectively combined to make The Oxford College of Pharmacy a name to cherish with.
The Oxford College of Pharmacy is modeled to provide scholarly environment to the students with strong industrial links. The Oxford College of Pharmacy has always aimed at developing students into good citizens who are not only good human beings but also capable of contributing to the improvement of pharmacy profession in particular and society in general. In pursuit of this goal, students of The Oxford College of Pharmacy are provided with a strong foundation that lays equal emphasis on a sound education, inculcation of a positive mental attitude and the skills to succeed in the career.
The Oxford College of Pharmacy is recognized by the Government of Karnataka, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and Drug control Board, Karnataka respectively, approved by A.I.C.T.E and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
Over a period of years, The Oxford College of Pharmacy has produced a good number of Pharmacists who are serving the profession by working in different fields of Pharmacy like Marketing, R&D, Production, Academics etc.
ABOUT OXFORD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: 6/9, 1st Main, Begur Road, Hongasandra, Bengaluru-560 068(Adjacent to The Oxford College of Engineering & The Oxford Dental College)
- Mobile: 080 – 6175 4694 /080 – 6175 4699,
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided:
- D. Pharma (2 Years after PUC / 10 + 2)
- B. Pharma (8 Semesters of 4 Academic Years after PUC / 10 + 2)
- M. Pharma (Pharmaceutics) (4 Semesters of 2 Academic Years after B.Pharm)
- M. Pharma (Pharmacognosy) (4 Semesters of 2 Academic Years after B.Pharm)
- M. Pharma (Pharmacology) (4 Semesters of 2 Academic Years after B.Pharm)
- Pharm.D. (6 Years after PUC / 10 + 2)
- Pharm.D. [Post Baccalaureate] (3 Years after B. Pharm)
- Sanctioned intake of students– B.Pharma.-100, D.Pharma,-60
- Name of the Chairman: Sri. SNVL Narasimha Raju
- Name of the Principal: Dr M PadmaaPaarakh, M.Pharm, Ph.D
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by AICTE, & PCI
Why should a prospective student select OXFORD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
OXFORD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY offers: