NETES PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE- The NEMCARE Group of Institutions (NGI) is an leading educational organisation in Assam, India. Started in 2017 with its campus in Shantipur, Mirza, Guwahati, the group has grow to have 3 institutes in Miza,totalling 20 acre sprawling campus, 1,10,000 square feet of build-up area of infrastructure, and 15,000 books in 6,000 square feet library. NGI offers various programmes in professional education.
The Group of Institutions is located in serene and lush greenery atmosphere; supporting a quality education system. The faculty team consists of both qualified experienced and young dynamic members who are responsible, hard-working committed and dedicated towards the noble profession of teaching, guidance and research.
- Address of the college: SHANTIPUR KAMRUP RURAL MIRZA ASSAM 781125
- Website– NETES PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 9854007355/56
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D.Pharm, B.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 Both
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. Bhargab Jyoti
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Dr Apurba Talukdar- Vice Principal, Dr Manoj Kumar Deka- Assistant Professor, Mr Dipankar Bardalai- Assistant Professor, Mr Koushik Nandan- Assistant Professor, Mr Bikash Saikia- Assistant Professor, Mrs Barnali Gogoi- Assistant Professor, Mr Ripunjoy Bordoloi- Assistant Professor, Abdul Mukit Barbhuiya- Assistant Professor, Mrs. Bikash Saikia- Assistant Professor,
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Seminar Hall, Auditorium, Ground, Classrooms, Library, Labs