NEHRU MEMORIAL PHARMACY COLLEGE- NM Pharmacy College aims to upgrade, update and enrich the quality of education while extending their reach. It will attempt to overcome the obsolescence of the syllabus and present the latest advancement in phrmacy field. The college will seek to arouse the interest of the students, when their appetite and broaden their horizons. The aim is to stimulate, not to satiate.
- Address of the college: NEAR RAILWAY STATION , OPPOSITE NAI ABADI
- Website– NEHRU MEMORIAL PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile –1552 230863
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D.Pharm, B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Chairman- Sanjay Setia
- Name of the Principal: – Sh. Bhupender Khileri- 94138-82302- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Ajay Joshi- 9413884575- email@example.com, Sanjay Kumar Setia- 9468872554- firstname.lastname@example.org, Rajnish Kumar Arora- 9460101970- email@example.com, Kapil Goyal- 94606-41263- firstname.lastname@example.org, Jitender Pal Rai- 94144-82925- email@example.com
Why should a prospective student select NEHRU MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library