NEELKANTH COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, MEERUT- Neelkanth Group of Institutions was established in 2007 by the Shri Shiv Venkateshwara Educational and Social Welfare Trust with the express aim to produce engineers, managers and entrepreneurs who can meet the growing needs of the expanding Indian economy. The campus is spread over an area of 65 acres in Meerut, NCR (National Capital Region) in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Address of the college: Modipuram, Meerut, UP (INDIA)
- Website- NEELKANTH COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, MEERUT
- Mobile – 9997204904
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Chairman- Brijvir Singh
- Name of the Principal- Prof. (Dr.) Mahesh Kumar Jha
- Course Fees: B. Pharm- 3,45,000 D. Pharm- 1,49,000
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Seminar & Conference
Lawns & Park