MEERABAI TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE- Meera Bai Institute of Technology(MBIT) started its glorious journey as Women’s Polytechnic at Dayal Singh Library, ITO on 10th September 1962 with the objective to train technical manpower to meet the needs of the state and to make young women self-dependent by achieving professional qualifications. It was renamed as Meera Bai Polytechnic in 1994 and rechristened as Meerabai Institute of Technology in 2010. We are running 10 diversified Engineering and Non-Engineering diploma courses, which are of 2 to 3 years duration.
- Address of the college: Eastern Avenue Road Kalindi Colony, Maharani Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110065
- Website– MEERABAI TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 011-26318828, 26913078
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. Sangita Passey
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Dr. Sangita Passey
Why should a prospective student select MEERABAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
CANTEEN & CAFETRIA”