MAULANA AZAD PHARMACY INSTITUTE- Padma Shri Prof Akhtarul Wasey is a one of the most distinguished academician, prominent Islamic scholar, socio-political analyst and administrator. Prof Wasey received his Bachelors of Arts (Hon), Bachelors of theology, Master of theology and Master of Arts in Islamic study from Aligarh Muslim University in 1971, 1975, 1976 and 1977 respectively. He completed Diploma in Turkish Language from Istanbul University in 1983. Earlier, he served as lecturer, reader and professor in Jamia Milia Islamia University, New Delhi. Prof Wasey also worked as the director of Zakir Husain Institute of Islamic Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia and later became Head of the Department of Islamic Studies and Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Languages, Jamia Millia Islamia. Currently, he is serving as Chairperson Maulana Azad University, Jodhpur, India and as a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Islamic Studies in Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Address of the college: MAULANA AZAD ROAD, KAMLA NEHRU NAGAR
- Website– MAULANA AZAD PHARMACY INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 7742516969
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D.Pharm B.pharm M.pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal: –
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–