Majha College of Pharmacy (MCOP) is under the Management of National Welfare Health & Education Awareness Charitable Society, (Regd.) Batala(Punjab) with the noble aim of imparting Quality Pharmacy Education to aspiring students of the region. Located in the serene campus at Village Gillanwali, college has a state-of-the-art infrastructure.
ABOUT MAJHA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: Village Gillanwali – 143506,Three Kilometer Sugarmill, Batala,Distt. Gurdaspur (Punjab)
- Mobile: 079866 04874,098142 67785,098559 18612,098729 86263
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: D – Pharmacy
- Sanctioned intake of students– D – Pharmacy-60
- Name of the Principal:
- Course Fees: As per norms of Punjab Govt.
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Punjab State Board of Technical Education
Why should a prospective student select MAJHA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Majha College of Pharmacy offers:
- CLASS ROOMS,
- LIBRARY (SIZE: 150 MTRS.),
- SEMINAR HALL (SIZE: 150 MTRS.),
- COMPUTER LAB (SIZE: 100 MTRS.)